|cooking oil, for frying|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|100 g||corn flour|
|1 teaspoon||lime juice|
|500 g||Barramundi (Ikan Siakap), cleaned|
|1 cup||MAGGI® Chilli Sauce|
|50 g||apple, cut into cubes|
|50 g||mango, cut into cubes|
|50 g||pineapple, cut into cubes|
|50 g||cucumber, cut into cubes|
|50 g||tomato, cut into cubes|
|3 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|50 g||yellow onion, cut into cubes|
|2 teaspoons||bird’s eye chillies, sliced|
|½ cup||lime juice|
|20 g||coriander leaves, sliced|
1. Firstly, allow the fish to defrost. Then, gut and clean it before washing it under running water.
2. Score each side 3 times diagonally; don’t cut through the bone.
3. In a frying pan, start by heating up the oil. Coat the fish…in corn flour, MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and a teaspoon of lime juice and fry until it turns golden brown.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add in the MAGGI® Chilli Sauce, apple, mango, pineapple, cucumber, tomato, garlic, yellow onion, bird’s eye chillies, lime juice and coriander leaves. Stir the ingredients together.
5. Then, pour the sauce you’ve just made over the fried fish while it’s still hot.